- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Following recent news that David Braben commenced a Kickstarter campaign for Elite: Dangerous, in an effort to resurrect the space-sim classic, we've just received word that the campaign page was updated with concept art images, as well as a debut developer diary.
That's good. They're actually serious about this. Elite was an epic experience back then and it really was huge. The X series definitely took a leaf out of Elite's page, which was one of the main reasons why the series turned out to be so popular.
However, now that the maker of Elite is working on restoring the glory of the old franchise, we can safely say they got our vote - um, donation that is.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP