- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
Following recent news that David Braben commenced a Kickstarter campaign for Elite: Dangerous, in an effort to resurrect the space-sim classic, we've just received word that the campaign page was updated with concept art images, as well as a debut developer diary.
That's good. They're actually serious about this. Elite was an epic experience back then and it really was huge. The X series definitely took a leaf out of Elite's page, which was one of the main reasons why the series turned out to be so popular.
However, now that the maker of Elite is working on restoring the glory of the old franchise, we can safely say they got our vote - um, donation that is.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP