- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Following recent news that David Braben commenced a Kickstarter campaign for Elite: Dangerous, in an effort to resurrect the space-sim classic, we've just received word that the campaign page was updated with concept art images, as well as a debut developer diary.
That's good. They're actually serious about this. Elite was an epic experience back then and it really was huge. The X series definitely took a leaf out of Elite's page, which was one of the main reasons why the series turned out to be so popular.
However, now that the maker of Elite is working on restoring the glory of the old franchise, we can safely say they got our vote - um, donation that is.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP