- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Following recent news that David Braben commenced a Kickstarter campaign for Elite: Dangerous, in an effort to resurrect the space-sim classic, we've just received word that the campaign page was updated with concept art images, as well as a debut developer diary.
That's good. They're actually serious about this. Elite was an epic experience back then and it really was huge. The X series definitely took a leaf out of Elite's page, which was one of the main reasons why the series turned out to be so popular.
However, now that the maker of Elite is working on restoring the glory of the old franchise, we can safely say they got our vote - um, donation that is.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP