- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Following recent news that David Braben commenced a Kickstarter campaign for Elite: Dangerous, in an effort to resurrect the space-sim classic, we've just received word that the campaign page was updated with concept art images, as well as a debut developer diary.
That's good. They're actually serious about this. Elite was an epic experience back then and it really was huge. The X series definitely took a leaf out of Elite's page, which was one of the main reasons why the series turned out to be so popular.
However, now that the maker of Elite is working on restoring the glory of the old franchise, we can safely say they got our vote - um, donation that is.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP