- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Elite: Dangerous Gathers Over 1,3 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:52 am EDT @ January 03rd, 2013
It appears that Frontier Developments' project Elite: Dangerous has garnered over 1,310,000 in funding, getting closer to its 1,500,000 stretch goal (the original goal was 1,250,000).
Way to go, Frontier! Now, shut up and work, work, work!
Oh yes, and apparently if they reach 1.5 mill, that means 10 more ships are going to be added the game (hm, ten more ships are worth 250k? Amazing. How the fuck does that economy work then?)
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP