- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Elite: Dangerous Gathers Over 1,3 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:52 am EST @ January 03rd, 2013
It appears that Frontier Developments' project Elite: Dangerous has garnered over 1,310,000 in funding, getting closer to its 1,500,000 stretch goal (the original goal was 1,250,000).
Way to go, Frontier! Now, shut up and work, work, work!
Oh yes, and apparently if they reach 1.5 mill, that means 10 more ships are going to be added the game (hm, ten more ships are worth 250k? Amazing. How the fuck does that economy work then?)
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
TOTAL VOTES 1,774
|What's Evolve? ||21.25%|
|Ya know what, fuck off!||18.32%|