- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Elite: Dangerous Gathers Over 1,3 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:52 am EDT @ January 03rd, 2013
It appears that Frontier Developments' project Elite: Dangerous has garnered over 1,310,000 in funding, getting closer to its 1,500,000 stretch goal (the original goal was 1,250,000).
Way to go, Frontier! Now, shut up and work, work, work!
Oh yes, and apparently if they reach 1.5 mill, that means 10 more ships are going to be added the game (hm, ten more ships are worth 250k? Amazing. How the fuck does that economy work then?)
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Are you mad?
TOTAL VOTES 312
|Why do you think I'm here?||27.56%|
|Cut the crap and let's talk elf-alligator biscuits and Tinker Belle’s mortgage payment.||26.92%|
|Frankly, I need a hat.||24.04%|
|Hell naaw, man!||21.47%|