- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
Elite: Dangerous Gathers Over 1,3 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:52 am EDT @ January 03rd, 2013
It appears that Frontier Developments' project Elite: Dangerous has garnered over 1,310,000 in funding, getting closer to its 1,500,000 stretch goal (the original goal was 1,250,000).
Way to go, Frontier! Now, shut up and work, work, work!
Oh yes, and apparently if they reach 1.5 mill, that means 10 more ships are going to be added the game (hm, ten more ships are worth 250k? Amazing. How the fuck does that economy work then?)
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be:
TOTAL VOTES 466