- Contrast Announced for PC & Consoles
- Quantum Break Teaser
- Need for Speed Rivals Teaser & Screens
- Mornin '13
- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
Elite: Dangerous Gathers Over £1,3 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:52 am EDT @ January 03rd, 2013
It appears that Frontier Developments' project Elite: Dangerous has garnered over £1,310,000 in funding, getting closer to its £1,500,000 stretch goal (the original goal was £1,250,000).
Way to go, Frontier! Now, shut up and work, work, work!
Oh yes, and apparently if they reach £1.5 mill, that means 10 more ships are going to be added the game (hm, ten more ships are worth £250k? Amazing. How the fuck does that economy work then?)
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Are you excited about Call of Duty: Ghosts?
TOTAL VOTES 2,310
|Only if they bring something truly fresh to the series.||34.81%|
|Hell, yes! Can't wait!||23.94%|