- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
Elite: Dangerous Gathers Over 1,3 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:52 am EDT @ January 03rd, 2013
It appears that Frontier Developments' project Elite: Dangerous has garnered over 1,310,000 in funding, getting closer to its 1,500,000 stretch goal (the original goal was 1,250,000).
Way to go, Frontier! Now, shut up and work, work, work!
Oh yes, and apparently if they reach 1.5 mill, that means 10 more ships are going to be added the game (hm, ten more ships are worth 250k? Amazing. How the fuck does that economy work then?)
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
The E3 2015:
TOTAL VOTES 1,076
|Best show in ages. ||46.84%|
|It was shite.||6.60%|