- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
From Software and Namco Bandai are making an effort to promote the Dark Souls Facebook page to encourage the creation of the PC edition of the highly acknowledged console RPG. The game received praise from users and critics alike, in addition to selling over 15 million copies worldwide.
Word is: "An announcement is coming...... We have something in-store for our DARK SOULS Fans ! Make sure to check out the following page (Link below), share, like and tell everyone."
Yeah, yeah, we got it. If we 'like' and 'share' and whatnot, you'll make the game happen (hm, I thought they were doing that anyways... oh well).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP