- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
From Software and Namco Bandai are making an effort to promote the Dark Souls Facebook page to encourage the creation of the PC edition of the highly acknowledged console RPG. The game received praise from users and critics alike, in addition to selling over 15 million copies worldwide.
Word is: "An announcement is coming...... We have something in-store for our DARK SOULS Fans ! Make sure to check out the following page (Link below), share, like and tell everyone."
Yeah, yeah, we got it. If we 'like' and 'share' and whatnot, you'll make the game happen (hm, I thought they were doing that anyways... oh well).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP