- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
From Software and Namco Bandai are making an effort to promote the Dark Souls Facebook page to encourage the creation of the PC edition of the highly acknowledged console RPG. The game received praise from users and critics alike, in addition to selling over 15 million copies worldwide.
Word is: "An announcement is coming...... We have something in-store for our DARK SOULS Fans ! Make sure to check out the following page (Link below), share, like and tell everyone."
Yeah, yeah, we got it. If we 'like' and 'share' and whatnot, you'll make the game happen (hm, I thought they were doing that anyways... oh well).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP