- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
From Software and Namco Bandai are making an effort to promote the Dark Souls Facebook page to encourage the creation of the PC edition of the highly acknowledged console RPG. The game received praise from users and critics alike, in addition to selling over 15 million copies worldwide.
Word is: "An announcement is coming...... We have something in-store for our DARK SOULS Fans ! Make sure to check out the following page (Link below), share, like and tell everyone."
Yeah, yeah, we got it. If we 'like' and 'share' and whatnot, you'll make the game happen (hm, I thought they were doing that anyways... oh well).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP