- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Microsoft may have purchased the license to Gears of War, but it doesn't mean that Epic Games is leaving the world of games development to just push their Unreal Engine.
"For people saying Epic isn't making games anymore, we currently have multiple games in development, including Fortnite," PR Manager Wes Phillips said on Twitter today.
Dana Cowley, another Epic PR manager, echoed the sentiment. "We're still making games, don't worry."They're just done with the Gears of War franchise, and if Microsoft wants to still crank out games, Epic is more than willing to let them.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP