- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Microsoft may have purchased the license to Gears of War, but it doesn't mean that Epic Games is leaving the world of games development to just push their Unreal Engine.
"For people saying Epic isn't making games anymore, we currently have multiple games in development, including Fortnite," PR Manager Wes Phillips said on Twitter today.
Dana Cowley, another Epic PR manager, echoed the sentiment. "We're still making games, don't worry."They're just done with the Gears of War franchise, and if Microsoft wants to still crank out games, Epic is more than willing to let them.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP