- Mornin '15
- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
Microsoft may have purchased the license to Gears of War, but it doesn't mean that Epic Games is leaving the world of games development to just push their Unreal Engine.
"For people saying Epic isn't making games anymore, we currently have multiple games in development, including Fortnite," PR Manager Wes Phillips said on Twitter today.
Dana Cowley, another Epic PR manager, echoed the sentiment. "We're still making games, don't worry."They're just done with the Gears of War franchise, and if Microsoft wants to still crank out games, Epic is more than willing to let them.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP