- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
Microsoft may have purchased the license to Gears of War, but it doesn't mean that Epic Games is leaving the world of games development to just push their Unreal Engine.
"For people saying Epic isn't making games anymore, we currently have multiple games in development, including Fortnite," PR Manager Wes Phillips said on Twitter today.
Dana Cowley, another Epic PR manager, echoed the sentiment. "We're still making games, don't worry."They're just done with the Gears of War franchise, and if Microsoft wants to still crank out games, Epic is more than willing to let them.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP