- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
Microsoft may have purchased the license to Gears of War, but it doesn't mean that Epic Games is leaving the world of games development to just push their Unreal Engine.
"For people saying Epic isn't making games anymore, we currently have multiple games in development, including Fortnite," PR Manager Wes Phillips said on Twitter today.
Dana Cowley, another Epic PR manager, echoed the sentiment. "We're still making games, don't worry."They're just done with the Gears of War franchise, and if Microsoft wants to still crank out games, Epic is more than willing to let them.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP