- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Disney Interactive revealed that Junction Point the Texas-based studio founded by Warren Spector and Art Min shutd down, following the poor sales of its recently launched title Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.
Here's Disney's official statement: "It was with much sadness that we informed our teams today of changes to our Games organization, which include the closure of Junction Point Studios. These changes are part of our ongoing effort to address the fast-evolving gaming platforms and marketplace and to align resources against our key priorities. We're extremely grateful to Warren Spector and the Junction Point team for their creative contributions to Disney with Disney Epic Mickey and Disney Epic Mickey 2."
NPD's data confirms that Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two shifted 529,000 units during November and December of '12 across various platforms in the US. Other reports indicate that Epic Mickey 2 and Nintendo 3DS game Disney Epic Mickey: The Power of Illusion sold 695,000 units during the same period in the US.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP