- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
Disney Interactive revealed that Junction Point the Texas-based studio founded by Warren Spector and Art Min shutd down, following the poor sales of its recently launched title Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.
Here's Disney's official statement: "It was with much sadness that we informed our teams today of changes to our Games organization, which include the closure of Junction Point Studios. These changes are part of our ongoing effort to address the fast-evolving gaming platforms and marketplace and to align resources against our key priorities. We're extremely grateful to Warren Spector and the Junction Point team for their creative contributions to Disney with Disney Epic Mickey and Disney Epic Mickey 2."
NPD's data confirms that Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two shifted 529,000 units during November and December of '12 across various platforms in the US. Other reports indicate that Epic Mickey 2 and Nintendo 3DS game Disney Epic Mickey: The Power of Illusion sold 695,000 units during the same period in the US.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP