- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Disney Interactive revealed that Junction Point the Texas-based studio founded by Warren Spector and Art Min shutd down, following the poor sales of its recently launched title Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.
Here's Disney's official statement: "It was with much sadness that we informed our teams today of changes to our Games organization, which include the closure of Junction Point Studios. These changes are part of our ongoing effort to address the fast-evolving gaming platforms and marketplace and to align resources against our key priorities. We're extremely grateful to Warren Spector and the Junction Point team for their creative contributions to Disney with Disney Epic Mickey and Disney Epic Mickey 2."
NPD's data confirms that Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two shifted 529,000 units during November and December of '12 across various platforms in the US. Other reports indicate that Epic Mickey 2 and Nintendo 3DS game Disney Epic Mickey: The Power of Illusion sold 695,000 units during the same period in the US.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP