- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Disney Interactive revealed that Junction Point the Texas-based studio founded by Warren Spector and Art Min shutd down, following the poor sales of its recently launched title Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.
Here's Disney's official statement: "It was with much sadness that we informed our teams today of changes to our Games organization, which include the closure of Junction Point Studios. These changes are part of our ongoing effort to address the fast-evolving gaming platforms and marketplace and to align resources against our key priorities. We're extremely grateful to Warren Spector and the Junction Point team for their creative contributions to Disney with Disney Epic Mickey and Disney Epic Mickey 2."
NPD's data confirms that Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two shifted 529,000 units during November and December of '12 across various platforms in the US. Other reports indicate that Epic Mickey 2 and Nintendo 3DS game Disney Epic Mickey: The Power of Illusion sold 695,000 units during the same period in the US.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP