- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Error 37 is No More Says, Blizzard
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:14 pm EDT @ June 12th, 2012
Going in line with the news that Blizzard's recent updates, the well-known developer/publisher has announced a new update for Diablo 3. This one aims to remove the infamous 'Error 37' which was part of the D3 launch debacle which lasted quite a while and wasn't exactly well-received by gamers.
Anyway, here are some of the fixes that were promised to go with this update:
- If the authentication service is busy, the login checkbox will now wait at "Authenticating Credentials" until a player's login attempt can be processed. As a result, players should no longer encounter Error 37 when logging in.
- Achievements have been granted to players who previously completed their objectives, but were not correctly awarded completion credit.
- Fixed several crashes which occurred when clicking on player-generated item links in the game client
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP