- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Error 37 is No More Says, Blizzard
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:14 pm EDT @ June 12th, 2012
Going in line with the news that Blizzard's recent updates, the well-known developer/publisher has announced a new update for Diablo 3. This one aims to remove the infamous 'Error 37' which was part of the D3 launch debacle which lasted quite a while and wasn't exactly well-received by gamers.
Anyway, here are some of the fixes that were promised to go with this update:
- If the authentication service is busy, the login checkbox will now wait at "Authenticating Credentials" until a player's login attempt can be processed. As a result, players should no longer encounter Error 37 when logging in.
- Achievements have been granted to players who previously completed their objectives, but were not correctly awarded completion credit.
- Fixed several crashes which occurred when clicking on player-generated item links in the game client
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP