- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
Error 37 is No More Says, Blizzard
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:14 pm EST @ June 12th, 2012
Going in line with the news that Blizzard's recent updates, the well-known developer/publisher has announced a new update for Diablo 3. This one aims to remove the infamous 'Error 37' which was part of the D3 launch debacle which lasted quite a while and wasn't exactly well-received by gamers.
Anyway, here are some of the fixes that were promised to go with this update:
- If the authentication service is busy, the login checkbox will now wait at "Authenticating Credentials" until a player's login attempt can be processed. As a result, players should no longer encounter Error 37 when logging in.
- Achievements have been granted to players who previously completed their objectives, but were not correctly awarded completion credit.
- Fixed several crashes which occurred when clicking on player-generated item links in the game client
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP