- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Error 37 is No More Says, Blizzard
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:14 pm EDT @ June 12th, 2012
Going in line with the news that Blizzard's recent updates, the well-known developer/publisher has announced a new update for Diablo 3. This one aims to remove the infamous 'Error 37' which was part of the D3 launch debacle which lasted quite a while and wasn't exactly well-received by gamers.
Anyway, here are some of the fixes that were promised to go with this update:
- If the authentication service is busy, the login checkbox will now wait at "Authenticating Credentials" until a player's login attempt can be processed. As a result, players should no longer encounter Error 37 when logging in.
- Achievements have been granted to players who previously completed their objectives, but were not correctly awarded completion credit.
- Fixed several crashes which occurred when clicking on player-generated item links in the game client
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP