- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Error 37 is No More Says, Blizzard
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:14 pm EDT @ June 12th, 2012
Going in line with the news that Blizzard's recent updates, the well-known developer/publisher has announced a new update for Diablo 3. This one aims to remove the infamous 'Error 37' which was part of the D3 launch debacle which lasted quite a while and wasn't exactly well-received by gamers.
Anyway, here are some of the fixes that were promised to go with this update:
- If the authentication service is busy, the login checkbox will now wait at "Authenticating Credentials" until a player's login attempt can be processed. As a result, players should no longer encounter Error 37 when logging in.
- Achievements have been granted to players who previously completed their objectives, but were not correctly awarded completion credit.
- Fixed several crashes which occurred when clicking on player-generated item links in the game client
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP