- FEATURE: Why I Don't Have a Problem with the Bugs Plaguing Assassin's Creed Unity
- Titanfall's Never Been This Cheap
- Mornin '14
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
Error 37 is No More Says, Blizzard
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:14 pm EST @ June 12th, 2012
Going in line with the news that Blizzard's recent updates, the well-known developer/publisher has announced a new update for Diablo 3. This one aims to remove the infamous 'Error 37' which was part of the D3 launch debacle which lasted quite a while and wasn't exactly well-received by gamers.
Anyway, here are some of the fixes that were promised to go with this update:
- If the authentication service is busy, the login checkbox will now wait at "Authenticating Credentials" until a player's login attempt can be processed. As a result, players should no longer encounter Error 37 when logging in.
- Achievements have been granted to players who previously completed their objectives, but were not correctly awarded completion credit.
- Fixed several crashes which occurred when clicking on player-generated item links in the game client
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP