- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Here's a bit of a head scratcher. The Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB) has rated Dark Souls 2 as "T for Teen." Straight from the ESRB's website, they describe "T for Teen" as the following:
Content is generally suitable for ages 13 and up. May contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling and/or infrequent use of strong language.
The first Dark Souls was given an "M for Mature" rating, and all of the trailers have suggested that the sequel will be every bit as violent as the first game. Really curious what made the ratings board see one game as violent enough for Mature and then not quite violent enough.
Bring on the parents who research nothing and buy this one for their young kids anyway.[Via]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP