- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Here's a bit of a head scratcher. The Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB) has rated Dark Souls 2 as "T for Teen." Straight from the ESRB's website, they describe "T for Teen" as the following:
Content is generally suitable for ages 13 and up. May contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling and/or infrequent use of strong language.
The first Dark Souls was given an "M for Mature" rating, and all of the trailers have suggested that the sequel will be every bit as violent as the first game. Really curious what made the ratings board see one game as violent enough for Mature and then not quite violent enough.
Bring on the parents who research nothing and buy this one for their young kids anyway.[Via]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP