- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
Here's a bit of a head scratcher. The Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB) has rated Dark Souls 2 as "T for Teen." Straight from the ESRB's website, they describe "T for Teen" as the following:
Content is generally suitable for ages 13 and up. May contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling and/or infrequent use of strong language.
The first Dark Souls was given an "M for Mature" rating, and all of the trailers have suggested that the sequel will be every bit as violent as the first game. Really curious what made the ratings board see one game as violent enough for Mature and then not quite violent enough.
Bring on the parents who research nothing and buy this one for their young kids anyway.[Via]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP