- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Here's a bit of a head scratcher. The Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB) has rated Dark Souls 2 as "T for Teen." Straight from the ESRB's website, they describe "T for Teen" as the following:
Content is generally suitable for ages 13 and up. May contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling and/or infrequent use of strong language.
The first Dark Souls was given an "M for Mature" rating, and all of the trailers have suggested that the sequel will be every bit as violent as the first game. Really curious what made the ratings board see one game as violent enough for Mature and then not quite violent enough.
Bring on the parents who research nothing and buy this one for their young kids anyway.[Via]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP