- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
Europa Universalis IV Announced
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:53 am EDT @ August 11th, 2012
The development studio Paradox Interactive has uncovered that the strategy game Europa Uiversalis IV is on its way for PC. The game is expected to land in stores during Q3 2013.
Here are the key features of the game:
- Make your own decisions: Nation building is completely flexible.
- Use your Monarch Power: In this new system, a leader's traits will direct the ebb and flow of gameplay.
- Experience history come to life: The great personalities of the past are on hand to support you as you make your mark on thousands of historical events.
- Turn the world into your playground: Enjoy over 300 years of gameplay in a lush topographic map in full 3D.
- Gain control of vital trade routes and make the wealth of the world flow to your coffers in the all-new trade system.
- Bring out your negotiating skills in a deeper diplomatic system.
- Go online and battle against your friends in a newall-new multiplayer gameplay that features hot-join, improved chat, a new matchmaking server and support for a standalone server.
- Create your own history and customize your game: Europa Universalis IV gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP