- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Three Eve Online players thought it would be a good idea to leave their mark on a monument in Reykjavik, Iceland that commemorated Eve Online players. Someone left a sticker of one of the in-game factions, the Goonswarm, on the monument, and then another player scratched out the name of someone else.
The Eve community helped the CCP community manager track down these people, who said that the company will "continue to operate a zero tolerance approach to dealing with harassment and victimization in the Eve Universe."
The three culprits were identified, and all three, who had seven accounts between them, were promptly banned from the game. Another player found to be indirectly involved has been banned for six months. In addition, all four players have been banned from future Eve Fanfest events, which is where this incident took place.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP