- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
Three Eve Online players thought it would be a good idea to leave their mark on a monument in Reykjavik, Iceland that commemorated Eve Online players. Someone left a sticker of one of the in-game factions, the Goonswarm, on the monument, and then another player scratched out the name of someone else.
The Eve community helped the CCP community manager track down these people, who said that the company will "continue to operate a zero tolerance approach to dealing with harassment and victimization in the Eve Universe."
The three culprits were identified, and all three, who had seven accounts between them, were promptly banned from the game. Another player found to be indirectly involved has been banned for six months. In addition, all four players have been banned from future Eve Fanfest events, which is where this incident took place.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP