- Beyond Good & Evil Sequel Still Very Much Alive
- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
Three Eve Online players thought it would be a good idea to leave their mark on a monument in Reykjavik, Iceland that commemorated Eve Online players. Someone left a sticker of one of the in-game factions, the Goonswarm, on the monument, and then another player scratched out the name of someone else.
The Eve community helped the CCP community manager track down these people, who said that the company will "continue to operate a zero tolerance approach to dealing with harassment and victimization in the Eve Universe."
The three culprits were identified, and all three, who had seven accounts between them, were promptly banned from the game. Another player found to be indirectly involved has been banned for six months. In addition, all four players have been banned from future Eve Fanfest events, which is where this incident took place.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP