- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Ubisoft Toronto and Ubisoft Montreal are, apparently, working on another addition to the Assassin's Creed series - that's one more game, which is supposedly going to be released after Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.
Jade Raymond spoke with Polygon, talking about the time she spent working on the series: "The thing that's great to me is that there is still some of my favorite people who, you know, we were in the trenches shipping that first one. We lived through all of that stuff together and some of those guys are still on the franchise and have been there. So it's a just for me to work with some of those people again."
Apart from Splinter Cell: Blacklist, it was also mentioned that Ubisoft has yet another Splinter Cell game in development.
Thanks, Blue for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP