- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Ubisoft Toronto and Ubisoft Montreal are, apparently, working on another addition to the Assassin's Creed series - that's one more game, which is supposedly going to be released after Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.
Jade Raymond spoke with Polygon, talking about the time she spent working on the series: "The thing that's great to me is that there is still some of my favorite people who, you know, we were in the trenches shipping that first one. We lived through all of that stuff together and some of those guys are still on the franchise and have been there. So it's a just for me to work with some of those people again."
Apart from Splinter Cell: Blacklist, it was also mentioned that Ubisoft has yet another Splinter Cell game in development.
Thanks, Blue for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP