- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Ubisoft Toronto and Ubisoft Montreal are, apparently, working on another addition to the Assassin's Creed series - that's one more game, which is supposedly going to be released after Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.
Jade Raymond spoke with Polygon, talking about the time she spent working on the series: "The thing that's great to me is that there is still some of my favorite people who, you know, we were in the trenches shipping that first one. We lived through all of that stuff together and some of those guys are still on the franchise and have been there. So it's a just for me to work with some of those people again."
Apart from Splinter Cell: Blacklist, it was also mentioned that Ubisoft has yet another Splinter Cell game in development.
Thanks, Blue for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP