- Battlefield 4 Fixes for Xbox One
- Dead Rising 3 DLC
- PlayStation 4 Outsells Xbox One in US
- Elite: Dangerous First Alpha Phase Kicks Off
- Destiny E3 Demo Trailer With Commentary
- Mornin '13
- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
Ubisoft Toronto and Ubisoft Montreal are, apparently, working on another addition to the Assassin's Creed series - that's one more game, which is supposedly going to be released after Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.
Jade Raymond spoke with Polygon, talking about the time she spent working on the series: "The thing that's great to me is that there is still some of my favorite people who, you know, we were in the trenches shipping that first one. We lived through all of that stuff together and some of those guys are still on the franchise and have been there. So it's a just for me to work with some of those people again."
Apart from Splinter Cell: Blacklist, it was also mentioned that Ubisoft has yet another Splinter Cell game in development.
Thanks, Blue for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP