- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:24 pm EST @ March 24th, 2012
Finished Mass Effect 1 and started Mass Effect 2 - yes, I'm that much of an idiot to waste my precious time playing these two titles all over again. But the simple truth is I'm having fun. Only somehow I reached the upsetting conclusion that I had more fun playing Mass Effect 1 than the second installment. Why? Well, mostly because I do miss having a real-time inventory system and I do miss having to change armor and weapons on the spot, as much as I miss the elevator rides that trigger conversations between characters. Even miss the damn Mako and its fucked-up physics. Loved exploring the planets. It gave the whole game a sense of scale, while it all feels a bit more restricted in ME 2. Now, I'm not saying ME 2 is crap (you all know how I feel about that game), but it's just that no matter how much fun you're having shooting, conversing with characters, exploring the various locations and so on, you're bound to miss the RPG stuff... if you've enjoyed the original, that is. I know I have. And I do think Mass Effect 1 is the best in the series.
16 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP