- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
By the way, I am kind of sad, knowing that Risen 2 isn't as fun as Risen 1. At least, not for me. Why? Well, you guessed it. It's those pirates. Those damn pirates, damn 'em! Who like pirates? I didn't like pirates since Monkey Island. Besides I'd sooner go for the Tolkienesque setting with elves, orcs and dwarves, rather than buccaneers, parrots and fucking peg legs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP