- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Microsoft just announced that their upcoming game Evolve will enter beta testing in January 2015, only on Xbox One, as revealed during the company's press conference, which started today at the Gamescom 2014 in Cologne.
The coop and competitive multiplayer shooter is also going to be out for PC and PlayStation 4.
Developed by Turtle Rock Studios, the game was initially supposed to hit stores in October this year, but was subsequently pushed to February 10, 2015.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP