- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Just in case you've gotten close to already filling up your Xbox One with, um, stuff (obviously not games), Microsoft has assured that they are working on a firmware update to include external storage support.
"External game storage is coming soon....I need to check on media support," a Microsoft spokesman wrote on Reddit.
You may not feel the pressure now for extra storage, but as we move further into this console generation, it won't be that long before the game install sizes fill up your 500GB of internal space.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP