- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
Lionhead Studios has announced that their HD remake of Fable, entitled Fable Anniversary, has been delayed to 2014. Considering that the game originally launched on the Xbox in 2004, releasing on the ten-year mark may be a better plan anyway. At the same time, it's unfortunate that it will not release on the Xbox 360 before the next-gen releases.
The reason for the delay has been explained on the studio's blog:
The studio goes on to say that they will keep fans up to date on the latest goings on with Fable Anniversary.
We’ve been working hard for the past year to bring you the very best Fable Anniversary experience on Xbox 360. We feel though, that we need a little more time in order to meet our ambitions and give you, the fans, the best game possible.
I know I speak for everyone at Lionhead when I say that we can’t wait for you to see what we’ve been up to, and it gives us great pleasure to let you know that you can expect Fable Anniversary to be both on-shelves and online via the Xbox Games Store in February 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP