- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Divine Kardashian: Original Sin
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
- Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege E3 Trailer
Voice actor Erik Todd Dellums, better known in the geek world as the guy who played DJ "Three Dog" in Fallout 3, has tweeted his ass off about a new Fallout game. These are only slight hints that suggest that a Fallout 4 announcement could indeed be lurking around the corner.
"To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!" tweeted Erik, after which he added a another tweet: "How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed."
The very idea of Fallout 4 gives me goosebumps. Fallout 3 was a terrific open-world RPG and it would be cool to see how they plan to improve the experience.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP