- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
Voice actor Erik Todd Dellums, better known in the geek world as the guy who played DJ "Three Dog" in Fallout 3, has tweeted his ass off about a new Fallout game. These are only slight hints that suggest that a Fallout 4 announcement could indeed be lurking around the corner.
"To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!" tweeted Erik, after which he added a another tweet: "How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed."
The very idea of Fallout 4 gives me goosebumps. Fallout 3 was a terrific open-world RPG and it would be cool to see how they plan to improve the experience.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP