- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Voice actor Erik Todd Dellums, better known in the geek world as the guy who played DJ "Three Dog" in Fallout 3, has tweeted his ass off about a new Fallout game. These are only slight hints that suggest that a Fallout 4 announcement could indeed be lurking around the corner.
"To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!" tweeted Erik, after which he added a another tweet: "How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed."
The very idea of Fallout 4 gives me goosebumps. Fallout 3 was a terrific open-world RPG and it would be cool to see how they plan to improve the experience.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP