- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Voice actor Erik Todd Dellums, better known in the geek world as the guy who played DJ "Three Dog" in Fallout 3, has tweeted his ass off about a new Fallout game. These are only slight hints that suggest that a Fallout 4 announcement could indeed be lurking around the corner.
"To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!" tweeted Erik, after which he added a another tweet: "How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed."
The very idea of Fallout 4 gives me goosebumps. Fallout 3 was a terrific open-world RPG and it would be cool to see how they plan to improve the experience.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP