- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Voice actor Erik Todd Dellums, better known in the geek world as the guy who played DJ "Three Dog" in Fallout 3, has tweeted his ass off about a new Fallout game. These are only slight hints that suggest that a Fallout 4 announcement could indeed be lurking around the corner.
"To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!" tweeted Erik, after which he added a another tweet: "How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed."
The very idea of Fallout 4 gives me goosebumps. Fallout 3 was a terrific open-world RPG and it would be cool to see how they plan to improve the experience.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP