- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
- Mornin '14
- Destiny's Venus Looks Quite Awesome
- Hyrule Warriors Preorder Incentives
- Destiny Writer Leaves Bungie to Work on Telltale's Game of Thrones
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Details
- Star Citizen Gets $50 Million
- One Whole Hour of Bethesda's The Evil Within
- Project CARS, Should GT & Forza be Worried?
- The Last of Us Remastered Still Most Wanted in UK
- CS: Global Offensive Top-Seller on Steam
Voice actor Erik Todd Dellums, better known in the geek world as the guy who played DJ "Three Dog" in Fallout 3, has tweeted his ass off about a new Fallout game. These are only slight hints that suggest that a Fallout 4 announcement could indeed be lurking around the corner.
"To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!" tweeted Erik, after which he added a another tweet: "How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed."
The very idea of Fallout 4 gives me goosebumps. Fallout 3 was a terrific open-world RPG and it would be cool to see how they plan to improve the experience.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP