- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
NES Remix and NES Remix 2 for the Wii U have hit fans in the nostalgia bone and have done fairly well considering the install base for the console. These remixed titles have taken classic NES games and given them new spins. For example, the original Donkey Kong now features Link from The Legend of Zelda. NES Remix 2 just released this week, and game director Koichi Hayashida teased that if these games do well, they could look at creating SNES and GBA Remixes.
"If there's a big enough outporing of support for these titles, it's something I'd like to take a look at," Hayashida told IGN. "If we get a big enough cry for that, with a lot of people saying, 'Hey, we'd love to see more of these perhaps for the SNES, Game Boy or Game Boy Advance,' then it would be something we can take a look at."
So hey, Nintendo may actually listen to fans for change.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP