- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
NES Remix and NES Remix 2 for the Wii U have hit fans in the nostalgia bone and have done fairly well considering the install base for the console. These remixed titles have taken classic NES games and given them new spins. For example, the original Donkey Kong now features Link from The Legend of Zelda. NES Remix 2 just released this week, and game director Koichi Hayashida teased that if these games do well, they could look at creating SNES and GBA Remixes.
"If there's a big enough outporing of support for these titles, it's something I'd like to take a look at," Hayashida told IGN. "If we get a big enough cry for that, with a lot of people saying, 'Hey, we'd love to see more of these perhaps for the SNES, Game Boy or Game Boy Advance,' then it would be something we can take a look at."
So hey, Nintendo may actually listen to fans for change.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP