- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
NES Remix and NES Remix 2 for the Wii U have hit fans in the nostalgia bone and have done fairly well considering the install base for the console. These remixed titles have taken classic NES games and given them new spins. For example, the original Donkey Kong now features Link from The Legend of Zelda. NES Remix 2 just released this week, and game director Koichi Hayashida teased that if these games do well, they could look at creating SNES and GBA Remixes.
"If there's a big enough outporing of support for these titles, it's something I'd like to take a look at," Hayashida told IGN. "If we get a big enough cry for that, with a lot of people saying, 'Hey, we'd love to see more of these perhaps for the SNES, Game Boy or Game Boy Advance,' then it would be something we can take a look at."
So hey, Nintendo may actually listen to fans for change.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP