- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
NES Remix and NES Remix 2 for the Wii U have hit fans in the nostalgia bone and have done fairly well considering the install base for the console. These remixed titles have taken classic NES games and given them new spins. For example, the original Donkey Kong now features Link from The Legend of Zelda. NES Remix 2 just released this week, and game director Koichi Hayashida teased that if these games do well, they could look at creating SNES and GBA Remixes.
"If there's a big enough outporing of support for these titles, it's something I'd like to take a look at," Hayashida told IGN. "If we get a big enough cry for that, with a lot of people saying, 'Hey, we'd love to see more of these perhaps for the SNES, Game Boy or Game Boy Advance,' then it would be something we can take a look at."
So hey, Nintendo may actually listen to fans for change.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP