- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
NES Remix and NES Remix 2 for the Wii U have hit fans in the nostalgia bone and have done fairly well considering the install base for the console. These remixed titles have taken classic NES games and given them new spins. For example, the original Donkey Kong now features Link from The Legend of Zelda. NES Remix 2 just released this week, and game director Koichi Hayashida teased that if these games do well, they could look at creating SNES and GBA Remixes.
"If there's a big enough outporing of support for these titles, it's something I'd like to take a look at," Hayashida told IGN. "If we get a big enough cry for that, with a lot of people saying, 'Hey, we'd love to see more of these perhaps for the SNES, Game Boy or Game Boy Advance,' then it would be something we can take a look at."
So hey, Nintendo may actually listen to fans for change.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP