- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Far Cry 3 Gets One More Patch, More Bugs Fixed
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:45 pm EDT @ December 23rd, 2012
Ubisoft issued another patch (version 1.04) for the PC edition of the popular shooter, Far Cry 3, which, by the way still has the lead on our Game of the Year voting poll.
Here are the general changes for single-player:
- Fixed the accessing bug for the camera and the throwing rocks.
- Users that have miss the Relic located in Dr. Earnhardt cave will have the relic recover.
- Fixed the bug with the weapon models staying on screen / stuck on the charatcer arm.
- The leaderboard is now updating correctly even after if the user is disconnecting/reconnecting the ethernet cable.
- The objective is now properly updated after Jason burns the weed fields.
- New options the hide the HUD are now available in the option menu.
- Add support for downloadable content. Fixed the issue when the user was becoming invincible after failing mission 'Black Gold' several times. The Phonecall from Hurk (ULC missions) is no longer overlapping the brief of the 'Piece of the past' mission.
- Fixed the issue when Sam was no longer in the jeep's turret after placing two bomb and being kill several time in 'Black Gold' mission.
- Sam is no longer getting stuck when the user destroy an enemy car.
The patch also includes multiplayer fixes, map editor fixes and more. Full patch notes can be found here.
5 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP