- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Far Cry 3 Gets One More Patch, More Bugs Fixed
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:45 pm EDT @ December 23rd, 2012
Ubisoft issued another patch (version 1.04) for the PC edition of the popular shooter, Far Cry 3, which, by the way still has the lead on our Game of the Year voting poll.
Here are the general changes for single-player:
- Fixed the accessing bug for the camera and the throwing rocks.
- Users that have miss the Relic located in Dr. Earnhardt cave will have the relic recover.
- Fixed the bug with the weapon models staying on screen / stuck on the charatcer arm.
- The leaderboard is now updating correctly even after if the user is disconnecting/reconnecting the ethernet cable.
- The objective is now properly updated after Jason burns the weed fields.
- New options the hide the HUD are now available in the option menu.
- Add support for downloadable content. Fixed the issue when the user was becoming invincible after failing mission 'Black Gold' several times. The Phonecall from Hurk (ULC missions) is no longer overlapping the brief of the 'Piece of the past' mission.
- Fixed the issue when Sam was no longer in the jeep's turret after placing two bomb and being kill several time in 'Black Gold' mission.
- Sam is no longer getting stuck when the user destroy an enemy car.
The patch also includes multiplayer fixes, map editor fixes and more. Full patch notes can be found here.
5 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP