- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Far Cry 3 Gets One More Patch, More Bugs Fixed
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:45 pm EST @ December 23rd, 2012
Ubisoft issued another patch (version 1.04) for the PC edition of the popular shooter, Far Cry 3, which, by the way still has the lead on our Game of the Year voting poll.
Here are the general changes for single-player:
- Fixed the accessing bug for the camera and the throwing rocks.
- Users that have miss the Relic located in Dr. Earnhardt cave will have the relic recover.
- Fixed the bug with the weapon models staying on screen / stuck on the charatcer arm.
- The leaderboard is now updating correctly even after if the user is disconnecting/reconnecting the ethernet cable.
- The objective is now properly updated after Jason burns the weed fields.
- New options the hide the HUD are now available in the option menu.
- Add support for downloadable content. Fixed the issue when the user was becoming invincible after failing mission 'Black Gold' several times. The Phonecall from Hurk (ULC missions) is no longer overlapping the brief of the 'Piece of the past' mission.
- Fixed the issue when Sam was no longer in the jeep's turret after placing two bomb and being kill several time in 'Black Gold' mission.
- Sam is no longer getting stuck when the user destroy an enemy car.
The patch also includes multiplayer fixes, map editor fixes and more. Full patch notes can be found here.
5 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP