- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
According to the Far Cry Twitter feed, the soon-to-be-released shooter, Far Cry 3 has gone gold. The Twitter update states: "#FarCry3 has gone #gold. Pick it up Nov. 29th in EU, Nov. 30th in The UK, Dec. 4th in NA."
Far Cry 2 was an excellent game, although it's a shame that some of the missions and side-missions had the tendency to be a bit repetitive. Otherwise, we really enjoyed the mechanics of the game. The third iteration in the long-running shooter series seems promising enough, so let's hope it was worth the wait.
For more info and media, head over to our Far Cry 3 game info page.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP