- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
According to the Far Cry Twitter feed, the soon-to-be-released shooter, Far Cry 3 has gone gold. The Twitter update states: "#FarCry3 has gone #gold. Pick it up Nov. 29th in EU, Nov. 30th in The UK, Dec. 4th in NA."
Far Cry 2 was an excellent game, although it's a shame that some of the missions and side-missions had the tendency to be a bit repetitive. Otherwise, we really enjoyed the mechanics of the game. The third iteration in the long-running shooter series seems promising enough, so let's hope it was worth the wait.
For more info and media, head over to our Far Cry 3 game info page.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP