- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
According to the Far Cry Twitter feed, the soon-to-be-released shooter, Far Cry 3 has gone gold. The Twitter update states: "#FarCry3 has gone #gold. Pick it up Nov. 29th in EU, Nov. 30th in The UK, Dec. 4th in NA."
Far Cry 2 was an excellent game, although it's a shame that some of the missions and side-missions had the tendency to be a bit repetitive. Otherwise, we really enjoyed the mechanics of the game. The third iteration in the long-running shooter series seems promising enough, so let's hope it was worth the wait.
For more info and media, head over to our Far Cry 3 game info page.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP