- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
According to the Far Cry Twitter feed, the soon-to-be-released shooter, Far Cry 3 has gone gold. The Twitter update states: "#FarCry3 has gone #gold. Pick it up Nov. 29th in EU, Nov. 30th in The UK, Dec. 4th in NA."
Far Cry 2 was an excellent game, although it's a shame that some of the missions and side-missions had the tendency to be a bit repetitive. Otherwise, we really enjoyed the mechanics of the game. The third iteration in the long-running shooter series seems promising enough, so let's hope it was worth the wait.
For more info and media, head over to our Far Cry 3 game info page.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP