- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Far Cry 3 PC Patch
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:27 am EDT @ December 06th, 2012
Ubisoft recently released a patch for Far Cry 3, updating the shooter to version 1.02. Here are the changes:
- Fixed some issues with user created maps when more than 8 players were playing them.
- Improved matchmaking for both Multiplayer and Co-op modes.
- Improved team balancing when playing in party.
- Fixed issues with Live balancing patch system.
- Fix for the Map Editor crash at launch when the PC user contains language-specific characters.
- Fixed issue where players fall through the world when not connected to the Ubisoft servers.
- Fixed the View Leaderboard and Start Trial buttons in the World Map.
- Improved stability when quitting to desktop. Fixed issue with leaderboards.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP