- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Far Cry 3 PC Patch
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:27 am EST @ December 06th, 2012
Ubisoft recently released a patch for Far Cry 3, updating the shooter to version 1.02. Here are the changes:
- Fixed some issues with user created maps when more than 8 players were playing them.
- Improved matchmaking for both Multiplayer and Co-op modes.
- Improved team balancing when playing in party.
- Fixed issues with Live balancing patch system.
- Fix for the Map Editor crash at launch when the PC user contains language-specific characters.
- Fixed issue where players fall through the world when not connected to the Ubisoft servers.
- Fixed the View Leaderboard and Start Trial buttons in the World Map.
- Improved stability when quitting to desktop. Fixed issue with leaderboards.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP