- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Far Cry 3 PC Patch
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:27 am EDT @ December 06th, 2012
Ubisoft recently released a patch for Far Cry 3, updating the shooter to version 1.02. Here are the changes:
- Fixed some issues with user created maps when more than 8 players were playing them.
- Improved matchmaking for both Multiplayer and Co-op modes.
- Improved team balancing when playing in party.
- Fixed issues with Live balancing patch system.
- Fix for the Map Editor crash at launch when the PC user contains language-specific characters.
- Fixed issue where players fall through the world when not connected to the Ubisoft servers.
- Fixed the View Leaderboard and Start Trial buttons in the World Map.
- Improved stability when quitting to desktop. Fixed issue with leaderboards.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP