- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Far Cry 3 PC Patch
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:27 am EDT @ December 06th, 2012
Ubisoft recently released a patch for Far Cry 3, updating the shooter to version 1.02. Here are the changes:
- Fixed some issues with user created maps when more than 8 players were playing them.
- Improved matchmaking for both Multiplayer and Co-op modes.
- Improved team balancing when playing in party.
- Fixed issues with Live balancing patch system.
- Fix for the Map Editor crash at launch when the PC user contains language-specific characters.
- Fixed issue where players fall through the world when not connected to the Ubisoft servers.
- Fixed the View Leaderboard and Start Trial buttons in the World Map.
- Improved stability when quitting to desktop. Fixed issue with leaderboards.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP