- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Ubisoft confirmed that the PS3 edition of the shooter Far Cry 3 will be getting co-op downloadable content next week. The DLC is entitled 'High Tides' and is going to be available over at the PlayStation Store starting Tuesday, January 15.
This additional content will brings two new chapters called Jailbreak and Redemption, which represent the epilogue of the coop campaign. The game was also said to be more challenging with the addition of this DLC. It will also include "bigger competitions," and "explosive moments unlike anything you've seen before."
Now, maybe I missed a few pages, but why does this have to be a PS3-exclusive?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP