- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Ubisoft confirmed that the PS3 edition of the shooter Far Cry 3 will be getting co-op downloadable content next week. The DLC is entitled 'High Tides' and is going to be available over at the PlayStation Store starting Tuesday, January 15.
This additional content will brings two new chapters called Jailbreak and Redemption, which represent the epilogue of the coop campaign. The game was also said to be more challenging with the addition of this DLC. It will also include "bigger competitions," and "explosive moments unlike anything you've seen before."
Now, maybe I missed a few pages, but why does this have to be a PS3-exclusive?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP