- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Ubisoft confirmed that the PS3 edition of the shooter Far Cry 3 will be getting co-op downloadable content next week. The DLC is entitled 'High Tides' and is going to be available over at the PlayStation Store starting Tuesday, January 15.
This additional content will brings two new chapters called Jailbreak and Redemption, which represent the epilogue of the coop campaign. The game was also said to be more challenging with the addition of this DLC. It will also include "bigger competitions," and "explosive moments unlike anything you've seen before."
Now, maybe I missed a few pages, but why does this have to be a PS3-exclusive?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP