- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
Ubisoft confirmed that the PS3 edition of the shooter Far Cry 3 will be getting co-op downloadable content next week. The DLC is entitled 'High Tides' and is going to be available over at the PlayStation Store starting Tuesday, January 15.
This additional content will brings two new chapters called Jailbreak and Redemption, which represent the epilogue of the coop campaign. The game was also said to be more challenging with the addition of this DLC. It will also include "bigger competitions," and "explosive moments unlike anything you've seen before."
Now, maybe I missed a few pages, but why does this have to be a PS3-exclusive?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP