- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Ubisoft confirmed that the PS3 edition of the shooter Far Cry 3 will be getting co-op downloadable content next week. The DLC is entitled 'High Tides' and is going to be available over at the PlayStation Store starting Tuesday, January 15.
This additional content will brings two new chapters called Jailbreak and Redemption, which represent the epilogue of the coop campaign. The game was also said to be more challenging with the addition of this DLC. It will also include "bigger competitions," and "explosive moments unlike anything you've seen before."
Now, maybe I missed a few pages, but why does this have to be a PS3-exclusive?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP