- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
Ubisoft's financial report for the fiscal year has confirmed the existence of Far Cry 4, and then Ubisoft took to the PlayStation blog to give a few more details, such as the cover art below.
Of course, you can expect the same unique, open-world gameplay that has set Far Cry apart from more traditional shooters. Far Cry 4 will be set in Kyrat, a breathtaking, perilous, and wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic, self-appointed king. This is not your standard FPS. You will be equipped with a vast array of weapons, animals, and vehicles, and our highly detailed and interactive open-world will let players write their own story across an exotic and varied landscape.
Far Cry 4 will release on November 18th for the PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP