- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Ubisoft's financial report for the fiscal year has confirmed the existence of Far Cry 4, and then Ubisoft took to the PlayStation blog to give a few more details, such as the cover art below.
Of course, you can expect the same unique, open-world gameplay that has set Far Cry apart from more traditional shooters. Far Cry 4 will be set in Kyrat, a breathtaking, perilous, and wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic, self-appointed king. This is not your standard FPS. You will be equipped with a vast array of weapons, animals, and vehicles, and our highly detailed and interactive open-world will let players write their own story across an exotic and varied landscape.
Far Cry 4 will release on November 18th for the PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP