- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
As crazy as it sounds, Farming Simulator has become quite the popular simulation series, selling over 2 million copies worldwide. In case you don't have enough farming simulation in your life, Focus Home Interactive and Giants Software have Farming Simulator 15 for you on PC this October! For console gamers, you can get your farm on in early 2015.
What do you do in a Farming Simulator, exactly? Pretty much what you would expect.
"Similar to its predecessor, in Farming Simulator 15 you face the daily challenges of a modern farmer as you grow crops, sell produce, rear livestock and manage and develop your own farming complex in two immense open worlds... with a new Nordic setting!" Focus Home said in a press release.
I have a few friends who are pumped about it, which I suppose just lends to each to his or her own. I wonder if I can use Goat Simulator to invade their farms and eat their crops. Now that would be an awesome expansion pack.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP