- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
As crazy as it sounds, Farming Simulator has become quite the popular simulation series, selling over 2 million copies worldwide. In case you don't have enough farming simulation in your life, Focus Home Interactive and Giants Software have Farming Simulator 15 for you on PC this October! For console gamers, you can get your farm on in early 2015.
What do you do in a Farming Simulator, exactly? Pretty much what you would expect.
"Similar to its predecessor, in Farming Simulator 15 you face the daily challenges of a modern farmer as you grow crops, sell produce, rear livestock and manage and develop your own farming complex in two immense open worlds... with a new Nordic setting!" Focus Home said in a press release.
I have a few friends who are pumped about it, which I suppose just lends to each to his or her own. I wonder if I can use Goat Simulator to invade their farms and eat their crops. Now that would be an awesome expansion pack.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP