- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
As crazy as it sounds, Farming Simulator has become quite the popular simulation series, selling over 2 million copies worldwide. In case you don't have enough farming simulation in your life, Focus Home Interactive and Giants Software have Farming Simulator 15 for you on PC this October! For console gamers, you can get your farm on in early 2015.
What do you do in a Farming Simulator, exactly? Pretty much what you would expect.
"Similar to its predecessor, in Farming Simulator 15 you face the daily challenges of a modern farmer as you grow crops, sell produce, rear livestock and manage and develop your own farming complex in two immense open worlds... with a new Nordic setting!" Focus Home said in a press release.
I have a few friends who are pumped about it, which I suppose just lends to each to his or her own. I wonder if I can use Goat Simulator to invade their farms and eat their crops. Now that would be an awesome expansion pack.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP