- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
As crazy as it sounds, Farming Simulator has become quite the popular simulation series, selling over 2 million copies worldwide. In case you don't have enough farming simulation in your life, Focus Home Interactive and Giants Software have Farming Simulator 15 for you on PC this October! For console gamers, you can get your farm on in early 2015.
What do you do in a Farming Simulator, exactly? Pretty much what you would expect.
"Similar to its predecessor, in Farming Simulator 15 you face the daily challenges of a modern farmer as you grow crops, sell produce, rear livestock and manage and develop your own farming complex in two immense open worlds... with a new Nordic setting!" Focus Home said in a press release.
I have a few friends who are pumped about it, which I suppose just lends to each to his or her own. I wonder if I can use Goat Simulator to invade their farms and eat their crops. Now that would be an awesome expansion pack.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP