- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
As crazy as it sounds, Farming Simulator has become quite the popular simulation series, selling over 2 million copies worldwide. In case you don't have enough farming simulation in your life, Focus Home Interactive and Giants Software have Farming Simulator 15 for you on PC this October! For console gamers, you can get your farm on in early 2015.
What do you do in a Farming Simulator, exactly? Pretty much what you would expect.
"Similar to its predecessor, in Farming Simulator 15 you face the daily challenges of a modern farmer as you grow crops, sell produce, rear livestock and manage and develop your own farming complex in two immense open worlds... with a new Nordic setting!" Focus Home said in a press release.
I have a few friends who are pumped about it, which I suppose just lends to each to his or her own. I wonder if I can use Goat Simulator to invade their farms and eat their crops. Now that would be an awesome expansion pack.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP