- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
F.E.A.R. 3 PC Gets Update
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:33 am EDT @ July 01st, 2011
Day 1 Studios is issuing an update, which has been confirmed via Steam News. Among other fixes and improvements, this FEAR 3 patch resolves the frame-rate issues in the PC edition of the horror-themed FPS. Here's the whole list of changes:
- Stuttering and jerky movement at frame rates above 30 fps is fixed!
- Steam voice communication "push-to-talk" option is now fully supported.
- 4-player voice chat should no longer have audio drop-outs.
- A rare bug that would cause enemies to stop spawning in Contractions is now fixed.
- The game will now prefer Steam cloud storage over local file system storage.
- Network connection reliability has been improved.
- Support for wider than 16x9 aspect ratio displays has been added to support users with non-standard display devices and spanned multi-monitor displays like AMD Eyefinity and NVIDIA Surround.
- An "options.cfg" file has been added to the F.E.A.R. 3 install directory for advanced user customization and troubleshooting. Included in this file are options to extend the FOV on narrow aspect ratio displays, reduce or remove motion blur, and to override driver-default settings for full-screen refresh rate, overscan, letterboxing, etc.
Check out our review of F.E.A.R. 3.
7 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP