- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
F.E.A.R. 3 PC Gets Update
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:33 am EDT @ July 01st, 2011
Day 1 Studios is issuing an update, which has been confirmed via Steam News. Among other fixes and improvements, this FEAR 3 patch resolves the frame-rate issues in the PC edition of the horror-themed FPS. Here's the whole list of changes:
- Stuttering and jerky movement at frame rates above 30 fps is fixed!
- Steam voice communication "push-to-talk" option is now fully supported.
- 4-player voice chat should no longer have audio drop-outs.
- A rare bug that would cause enemies to stop spawning in Contractions is now fixed.
- The game will now prefer Steam cloud storage over local file system storage.
- Network connection reliability has been improved.
- Support for wider than 16x9 aspect ratio displays has been added to support users with non-standard display devices and spanned multi-monitor displays like AMD Eyefinity and NVIDIA Surround.
- An "options.cfg" file has been added to the F.E.A.R. 3 install directory for advanced user customization and troubleshooting. Included in this file are options to extend the FOV on narrow aspect ratio displays, reduce or remove motion blur, and to override driver-default settings for full-screen refresh rate, overscan, letterboxing, etc.
Check out our review of F.E.A.R. 3.
7 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP