- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Development studio Aeria Games uncovered that the closed beta testing of their shooter F.E.A.R. will kick off on May 26.
Here's a bit more info:
F.E.A.R never dies! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games is excited to announce the launch of the beta of F.E.A.R Online, a new-look free-to-play version of the celebrated horror series.
Player feedback from the alpha was taken into account to ensure an even better and more terrifying experience for all players when they hurtle into the beta. Extensive redesign and adjustments to the gameplay make for a truly unique FPS, with new maps, a new scenario and a redesigned crafting system which allows for making one-of-a-kind weapons.
Tensions will reach a boiling point as the F.E.A.R. task force investigates Armacham Technology Corporation (ATC)’s unsettling experiments. F.E.A.R. Online will remain focused on several team combat modes spanning over ten ominous maps packed with grotesque details such as still-twitching bodies hanging from meat hooks and messages smeared in blood.
The story also continues in cooperative scenarios that detail the terrifying occurrences surrounding the F.E.A.R. team parallel to the events of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin. Up to four players can team up and fight for their lives against both hostile Armacham personnel and hideous monsters lurking around every corner. All will be revealed soon.
Players can now sign up to participate in the beta via fearonline.aeriagames.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP