- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
Polytron, the indie developer behind Fez, is starting a new business venture called Polytron Partners, which will help indie games get their games out to the public eye. They won't be a publisher per se, but they want to help indies with their marketing.
The company's first project will be helping Panoramical ship.
"When I heard the game could use some help to ship, I offered to pitch in," Fish wrote. "Marie-Christine, our producer, could help organize the game's final stretch of development, and I could make sure people heard about it," he elaborated. "And so, we decided to team up to try and make Panoramical the best damned analog musical landscape anthology it can be."
Phil Fish said he was getting out of gaming, but I suppose that just means he's out of developing and is instead going to help promote other indies.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP