- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
- Mornin '14
- Destiny EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow Trailer
- Night Under No Man's Sky Trailer
- This Week's Xbox Deals with Gold has a Tomb Raider Theme
- New Free Destiny Trial
- Blizzard Wants to Compensate Users After Draenor's Shaky Start
- Assassin's Creed Unity - More Fixes Enroute
Polytron, the indie developer behind Fez, is starting a new business venture called Polytron Partners, which will help indie games get their games out to the public eye. They won't be a publisher per se, but they want to help indies with their marketing.
The company's first project will be helping Panoramical ship.
"When I heard the game could use some help to ship, I offered to pitch in," Fish wrote. "Marie-Christine, our producer, could help organize the game's final stretch of development, and I could make sure people heard about it," he elaborated. "And so, we decided to team up to try and make Panoramical the best damned analog musical landscape anthology it can be."
Phil Fish said he was getting out of gaming, but I suppose that just means he's out of developing and is instead going to help promote other indies.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP