- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
Polytron, the indie developer behind Fez, is starting a new business venture called Polytron Partners, which will help indie games get their games out to the public eye. They won't be a publisher per se, but they want to help indies with their marketing.
The company's first project will be helping Panoramical ship.
"When I heard the game could use some help to ship, I offered to pitch in," Fish wrote. "Marie-Christine, our producer, could help organize the game's final stretch of development, and I could make sure people heard about it," he elaborated. "And so, we decided to team up to try and make Panoramical the best damned analog musical landscape anthology it can be."
Phil Fish said he was getting out of gaming, but I suppose that just means he's out of developing and is instead going to help promote other indies.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP