- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
Polytron, the indie developer behind Fez, is starting a new business venture called Polytron Partners, which will help indie games get their games out to the public eye. They won't be a publisher per se, but they want to help indies with their marketing.
The company's first project will be helping Panoramical ship.
"When I heard the game could use some help to ship, I offered to pitch in," Fish wrote. "Marie-Christine, our producer, could help organize the game's final stretch of development, and I could make sure people heard about it," he elaborated. "And so, we decided to team up to try and make Panoramical the best damned analog musical landscape anthology it can be."
Phil Fish said he was getting out of gaming, but I suppose that just means he's out of developing and is instead going to help promote other indies.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP