- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Polytron, the indie developer behind Fez, is starting a new business venture called Polytron Partners, which will help indie games get their games out to the public eye. They won't be a publisher per se, but they want to help indies with their marketing.
The company's first project will be helping Panoramical ship.
"When I heard the game could use some help to ship, I offered to pitch in," Fish wrote. "Marie-Christine, our producer, could help organize the game's final stretch of development, and I could make sure people heard about it," he elaborated. "And so, we decided to team up to try and make Panoramical the best damned analog musical landscape anthology it can be."
Phil Fish said he was getting out of gaming, but I suppose that just means he's out of developing and is instead going to help promote other indies.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP