- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
FEZ, the popular indie title that was supposed to have a sequel before Phil Fish freaked out, will go to all three PlayStation platforms (PS3, PS4, and Vita) on March 25, 2014.
It will be a cross-buy item, so buying it on one platform will automatically give you access to the other two. It's also cross-save, so you can access your save files from either as well.
FEZ also happens to be part of the current Humble Bundle, if you haven't bought the game yet and would rather catch it on PC for a bargain.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP