- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
The semi 2D semi 3D platformer, initially released for XBLA, is finally making its way to PC, as uncovered by Polytron lead designer Phil Fish.
Here's the word:
2013 is going to be an interesting one, too.
For one, FEZ will finally be ported to other platforms.
Yes, i’ve heard you, dozens of people emailing me everyday telling me how much of an idiot i am for not porting FEZ to everything.
We also have some exciting plans for the soundtrack, and something about a US branch?
Beyond that however, the future is uncertain for polytron.
Fez was fun, so this is good news, folks. Be on the lookout for the game, well, sometime this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP