- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
The semi 2D semi 3D platformer, initially released for XBLA, is finally making its way to PC, as uncovered by Polytron lead designer Phil Fish.
Here's the word:
2013 is going to be an interesting one, too.
For one, FEZ will finally be ported to other platforms.
Yes, i’ve heard you, dozens of people emailing me everyday telling me how much of an idiot i am for not porting FEZ to everything.
We also have some exciting plans for the soundtrack, and something about a US branch?
Beyond that however, the future is uncertain for polytron.
Fez was fun, so this is good news, folks. Be on the lookout for the game, well, sometime this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP