- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
The semi 2D semi 3D platformer, initially released for XBLA, is finally making its way to PC, as uncovered by Polytron lead designer Phil Fish.
Here's the word:
2013 is going to be an interesting one, too.
For one, FEZ will finally be ported to other platforms.
Yes, i’ve heard you, dozens of people emailing me everyday telling me how much of an idiot i am for not porting FEZ to everything.
We also have some exciting plans for the soundtrack, and something about a US branch?
Beyond that however, the future is uncertain for polytron.
Fez was fun, so this is good news, folks. Be on the lookout for the game, well, sometime this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP