- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
The semi 2D semi 3D platformer, initially released for XBLA, is finally making its way to PC, as uncovered by Polytron lead designer Phil Fish.
Here's the word:
2013 is going to be an interesting one, too.
For one, FEZ will finally be ported to other platforms.
Yes, i’ve heard you, dozens of people emailing me everyday telling me how much of an idiot i am for not porting FEZ to everything.
We also have some exciting plans for the soundtrack, and something about a US branch?
Beyond that however, the future is uncertain for polytron.
Fez was fun, so this is good news, folks. Be on the lookout for the game, well, sometime this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP