- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
The semi 2D semi 3D platformer, initially released for XBLA, is finally making its way to PC, as uncovered by Polytron lead designer Phil Fish.
Here's the word:
2013 is going to be an interesting one, too.
For one, FEZ will finally be ported to other platforms.
Yes, i’ve heard you, dozens of people emailing me everyday telling me how much of an idiot i am for not porting FEZ to everything.
We also have some exciting plans for the soundtrack, and something about a US branch?
Beyond that however, the future is uncertain for polytron.
Fez was fun, so this is good news, folks. Be on the lookout for the game, well, sometime this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP