- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
The semi 2D semi 3D platformer, initially released for XBLA, is finally making its way to PC, as uncovered by Polytron lead designer Phil Fish.
Here's the word:
2013 is going to be an interesting one, too.
For one, FEZ will finally be ported to other platforms.
Yes, i’ve heard you, dozens of people emailing me everyday telling me how much of an idiot i am for not porting FEZ to everything.
We also have some exciting plans for the soundtrack, and something about a US branch?
Beyond that however, the future is uncertain for polytron.
Fez was fun, so this is good news, folks. Be on the lookout for the game, well, sometime this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP