- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
Electronic Arts announced that FIFA Soccer 13 sold over 4.5 million copies worldwide (on all platforms) in five days. They're calling it the "biggest videogame launch of 2012 and biggest sports videogame launch of all-time." The game launched on September 25 and was "driven by high game quality and record sales in key regions, led by more than 1.23 million^ games sold in the first 48 hours in the United Kingdom. FIFA Soccer 13 is only the second videogame franchise ever to sell more than 1 million units in the UK within just 1 day."
"FIFA Soccer 13 is a critical and commercial success unprecedented in sports entertainment," said Andrew Wilson, Executive Vice President of EA SPORTS. "Every minute of every day millions of fans around the world are experiencing what the critics have already said - FIFA Soccer 13 is the biggest and best sports game we have ever created."
It was also revealed that on September 30, 2012, 800,000 fans played FIFA Soccer 13 simultaneously.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP