- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Electronic Arts announced that FIFA Soccer 13 sold over 4.5 million copies worldwide (on all platforms) in five days. They're calling it the "biggest videogame launch of 2012 and biggest sports videogame launch of all-time." The game launched on September 25 and was "driven by high game quality and record sales in key regions, led by more than 1.23 million^ games sold in the first 48 hours in the United Kingdom. FIFA Soccer 13 is only the second videogame franchise ever to sell more than 1 million units in the UK within just 1 day."
"FIFA Soccer 13 is a critical and commercial success unprecedented in sports entertainment," said Andrew Wilson, Executive Vice President of EA SPORTS. "Every minute of every day millions of fans around the world are experiencing what the critics have already said - FIFA Soccer 13 is the biggest and best sports game we have ever created."
It was also revealed that on September 30, 2012, 800,000 fans played FIFA Soccer 13 simultaneously.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP