- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
Electronic Arts announced that FIFA Soccer 13 sold over 4.5 million copies worldwide (on all platforms) in five days. They're calling it the "biggest videogame launch of 2012 and biggest sports videogame launch of all-time." The game launched on September 25 and was "driven by high game quality and record sales in key regions, led by more than 1.23 million^ games sold in the first 48 hours in the United Kingdom. FIFA Soccer 13 is only the second videogame franchise ever to sell more than 1 million units in the UK within just 1 day."
"FIFA Soccer 13 is a critical and commercial success unprecedented in sports entertainment," said Andrew Wilson, Executive Vice President of EA SPORTS. "Every minute of every day millions of fans around the world are experiencing what the critics have already said - FIFA Soccer 13 is the biggest and best sports game we have ever created."
It was also revealed that on September 30, 2012, 800,000 fans played FIFA Soccer 13 simultaneously.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP