- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
- Mornin '13
- No Backwards Compatibility with Xbox One
- Xbox One Does NOT Have to Always Be Online
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Shown On Xbox One, Timed-Exclusive DLC
- Halo TV Series Announced
- Watch Live TV with Xbox One [Updated]
- Microsoft Announces Its Next Console: Xbox One
- REVIEW: Metro: Last Light
- Peter Molyneux's Godus Going Mobile
Electronic Arts announced that FIFA Soccer 13 sold over 4.5 million copies worldwide (on all platforms) in five days. They're calling it the "biggest videogame launch of 2012 and biggest sports videogame launch of all-time." The game launched on September 25 and was "driven by high game quality and record sales in key regions, led by more than 1.23 million^ games sold in the first 48 hours in the United Kingdom. FIFA Soccer 13 is only the second videogame franchise ever to sell more than 1 million units in the UK within just 1 day."
"FIFA Soccer 13 is a critical and commercial success unprecedented in sports entertainment," said Andrew Wilson, Executive Vice President of EA SPORTS. "Every minute of every day millions of fans around the world are experiencing what the critics have already said - FIFA Soccer 13 is the biggest and best sports game we have ever created."
It was also revealed that on September 30, 2012, 800,000 fans played FIFA Soccer 13 simultaneously.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP