- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
The best part of Monday is this once-in-a-life-time opportunity to check out the weekly sales in the UK. Aren't you just thrilled?
Also, I think it's safe to remark that this is one of the most unsurprising UK charts of all time:
01. FIFA 14 (EA)
02. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
03. Battlefield 4 (EA)
04. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
05. Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
06. Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Warner)
07. Need for Speed Rivals (EA)
08. Killzone Shadow Fall (Sony)
09. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
10. Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
What's most concerning about this chart is that some people are buying Aliens: Colonial Marines.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP