- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
- Mornin '13
- COMIC: Patchfield 4
Square Enix has been big into re-releasing their library of Final Fantasy games to the mobile platform, and according to Kotaku, Final Fantasy VI is next on the list for this winter.
"It is basically like a remake of the original VI," producer Takashi Tokita said. "But there have been some enhancements.
"The battle systems have been altered for the other [mobile remakes] for Final Fantasy and VI will be the same. For instance grinding was an issue and people had to spend a lot of time leveling up. Now on the mobile devices the battle systems have been adjusted so you don't have to fight as much and can enjoy the game for what it is."
So what about the Final Fantasy game most gamers are dying to replay?
"We are aware that we have tons of VII fans," Tokita said. "We have VII fans in our own company. If this Legacy project works out well, we would like to one day be able to work with VII."
So if you want to play FFVII on your iOS/Android device, apparently you all need to buy VI first.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP