- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
- Mornin '14
- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
Oh Quistis, you have aged so well.
Square Enix is proud to announce that Final Fantasy VIII will be coming to PC soon. Dubbed the International Version, it be a while before North America sees it since the company is busy with a Japanese release first, but there's reward for those who wait. The PC version has noticeably improved HD graphics that make it a worthwhile visit for revisiting.
This isn't the first time Final Fantasy VIII has had a PC release. A year after its 1999 console release it met PCs with a buggy experience that frustrated many. The same could be said of Final Fantasy VII's Windows release which was cleaned up during its 2012 re-release.
Speaking of Final Fantasy VII's re-release, the results were relatively positive. Character models were much more defined but weren't saved from their old age. However, the game's artistic environments are a relic worth re-experiencing, as is the game's story. The game also had an integrated Character Booster, cloud saves, and achievements. It's unclear if Final Fantasy VIII will be treated with the same luxuries.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP