- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Oh Quistis, you have aged so well.
Square Enix is proud to announce that Final Fantasy VIII will be coming to PC soon. Dubbed the International Version, it be a while before North America sees it since the company is busy with a Japanese release first, but there's reward for those who wait. The PC version has noticeably improved HD graphics that make it a worthwhile visit for revisiting.
This isn't the first time Final Fantasy VIII has had a PC release. A year after its 1999 console release it met PCs with a buggy experience that frustrated many. The same could be said of Final Fantasy VII's Windows release which was cleaned up during its 2012 re-release.
Speaking of Final Fantasy VII's re-release, the results were relatively positive. Character models were much more defined but weren't saved from their old age. However, the game's artistic environments are a relic worth re-experiencing, as is the game's story. The game also had an integrated Character Booster, cloud saves, and achievements. It's unclear if Final Fantasy VIII will be treated with the same luxuries.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP