- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Oh Quistis, you have aged so well.
Square Enix is proud to announce that Final Fantasy VIII will be coming to PC soon. Dubbed the International Version, it be a while before North America sees it since the company is busy with a Japanese release first, but there's reward for those who wait. The PC version has noticeably improved HD graphics that make it a worthwhile visit for revisiting.
This isn't the first time Final Fantasy VIII has had a PC release. A year after its 1999 console release it met PCs with a buggy experience that frustrated many. The same could be said of Final Fantasy VII's Windows release which was cleaned up during its 2012 re-release.
Speaking of Final Fantasy VII's re-release, the results were relatively positive. Character models were much more defined but weren't saved from their old age. However, the game's artistic environments are a relic worth re-experiencing, as is the game's story. The game also had an integrated Character Booster, cloud saves, and achievements. It's unclear if Final Fantasy VIII will be treated with the same luxuries.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP