- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Seems that December 17th is all full of goodies. The second season of The Walking Dead appears to release then, and Square Enix is releasing the A Realm Awoken 2.1 patch for Final Fantasy XIV. This patch includes new quests, more giant boss battles, and a housing system for players to build estates for their companies. The trailer above also shows off what appears to be a new occupation and a couple of returning over-the-top characters. It can't be a great JRPG without over-the-top characters.
In addition, there also appears to be a huge boss battle with a giant Moogle. I'm not sure I've ever seen a more adorable boss battle before.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP