- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
Sony revealed a new trailer for Final Fantasy XV at Tokyo Game Show this week. This trailer shows off a little bit of what we can expect from combat.
Everything else appears to be a little vague, especially for those who do not speak Japanese. I sadly, do not, so all I could get from the trailer was that it takes place in a more modern setting but everyone still wears the crazy costumes we've come to expect from Final Fantasy. And the main character wields a giant sword; we can't not have a giant sword in a Final Fantasy game.
Even though I can't glean much more from the trailer, I'm actually kind of stoked for the game, even though history has told me I shouldn't be. I just can't give up on this series no matter what happens.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP