- Titanfall Outsells inFAMOUS Second Son in March
- RUMOR: 2D Prince of Persia is in the Works
- New Bound by Flame Hero Screenshots
- Microsoft Sells 5 Million Xbox One Units to Retailers
- Risen 3 Cinematic Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
The Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for the Vita finally has a release date. It will release alongside the PlayStation 3 version on March 18th.
You can download both games for one price of $39.99. If you want a physical copy, you can buy the physical copy of Final Fantasy X and then receive a download code for X-2. Square Enix really wants you to buy this game digitally.
Unfortunately, while the Vita version supports cross-save between it and the PS3 version, it does not support cross-buy. If you want to take some blitzball with you, you will have to buy the Vita version.
Then Square Enix wanted to kind of make up for that information with the announcement of a Collector's Edition of the remastered games for the PS3. It's only available from their Square Enix online store, and it includes the following:
- 40-page hardcover art book convering art from both games;
- original soundtrack for FFX on a blu-ray disc (so you can watch the scenes where the music was taken from); and
- five lithographs.
The Collector's Edition costs $79.99.
Curse you, Square Enix. Do you know how many more copies you would sell with the cross-buy option?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP