- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Firaxis has debuted a new trailer at PAX East which was non-descript but showed several elements XCOM fans would find familiar. In the trailer an unknown agent states:
Hello, Commander. The war continues at great cost. We now believe another force is against us. If not dealt with swiftly, it could destroy us.
The second sentence makes it appear to be an expansion pack. Truthfully, it sounds like an X-COM: Terror from the Deep version 2.0, but it could be some DLC maps or even a whole new title.
With the way XCOM: Enemy Unknown ended, the door is open for a lot of possibilities. No matter what it ends up being console and PC fans alike should be happy to have any reason to go back and play what was our 2012 Game of the Year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP