- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Firaxis has debuted a new trailer at PAX East which was non-descript but showed several elements XCOM fans would find familiar. In the trailer an unknown agent states:
Hello, Commander. The war continues at great cost. We now believe another force is against us. If not dealt with swiftly, it could destroy us.
The second sentence makes it appear to be an expansion pack. Truthfully, it sounds like an X-COM: Terror from the Deep version 2.0, but it could be some DLC maps or even a whole new title.
With the way XCOM: Enemy Unknown ended, the door is open for a lot of possibilities. No matter what it ends up being console and PC fans alike should be happy to have any reason to go back and play what was our 2012 Game of the Year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP