- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
Firaxis has debuted a new trailer at PAX East which was non-descript but showed several elements XCOM fans would find familiar. In the trailer an unknown agent states:
Hello, Commander. The war continues at great cost. We now believe another force is against us. If not dealt with swiftly, it could destroy us.
The second sentence makes it appear to be an expansion pack. Truthfully, it sounds like an X-COM: Terror from the Deep version 2.0, but it could be some DLC maps or even a whole new title.
With the way XCOM: Enemy Unknown ended, the door is open for a lot of possibilities. No matter what it ends up being console and PC fans alike should be happy to have any reason to go back and play what was our 2012 Game of the Year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP