- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Firaxis has debuted a new trailer at PAX East which was non-descript but showed several elements XCOM fans would find familiar. In the trailer an unknown agent states:
Hello, Commander. The war continues at great cost. We now believe another force is against us. If not dealt with swiftly, it could destroy us.
The second sentence makes it appear to be an expansion pack. Truthfully, it sounds like an X-COM: Terror from the Deep version 2.0, but it could be some DLC maps or even a whole new title.
With the way XCOM: Enemy Unknown ended, the door is open for a lot of possibilities. No matter what it ends up being console and PC fans alike should be happy to have any reason to go back and play what was our 2012 Game of the Year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP