- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Firaxis has debuted a new trailer at PAX East which was non-descript but showed several elements XCOM fans would find familiar. In the trailer an unknown agent states:
Hello, Commander. The war continues at great cost. We now believe another force is against us. If not dealt with swiftly, it could destroy us.
The second sentence makes it appear to be an expansion pack. Truthfully, it sounds like an X-COM: Terror from the Deep version 2.0, but it could be some DLC maps or even a whole new title.
With the way XCOM: Enemy Unknown ended, the door is open for a lot of possibilities. No matter what it ends up being console and PC fans alike should be happy to have any reason to go back and play what was our 2012 Game of the Year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP