- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
The fact remains that I'm not the only one who regards 3D Realms as nothing more than a bunch of total douchebags who fucked up a franchise by making one of the worst games ever.
Now, 3D Realms are publishing a game called Bombshell, which is being created over at Danish development studio Interceptor. We're looking at a sci-fi top down action RPG and you're about to have a peek at the game's main character:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP