- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
After yesterday's announcement and teaser trailer (which showed us fuck all), the first screenshots have surfaced on this dandy little thing we call the Internet.
To view the screens check out this post (as translated by EG Poland).
As for the game itselft, we know hat it's going to featureÂ free-roam Skyrim-style gameplay.Â "Players will freely travel through woods, lakes, mountains, cities and villages. Each region is inhabited by distinct populations with their own customs, legends and problems. The world of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is 30 times bigger than The Witcher 2," as revealed by Adam Badowski, head of CD Projekt yesterday.Â
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP