- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
After yesterday's announcement and teaser trailer (which showed us fuck all), the first screenshots have surfaced on this dandy little thing we call the Internet.
To view the screens check out this post (as translated by EG Poland).
As for the game itselft, we know hat it's going to featureÂ free-roam Skyrim-style gameplay.Â "Players will freely travel through woods, lakes, mountains, cities and villages. Each region is inhabited by distinct populations with their own customs, legends and problems. The world of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is 30 times bigger than The Witcher 2," as revealed by Adam Badowski, head of CD Projekt yesterday.Â
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP