- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
After yesterday's announcement and teaser trailer (which showed us fuck all), the first screenshots have surfaced on this dandy little thing we call the Internet.
To view the screens check out this post (as translated by EG Poland).
As for the game itselft, we know hat it's going to featureÂ free-roam Skyrim-style gameplay.Â "Players will freely travel through woods, lakes, mountains, cities and villages. Each region is inhabited by distinct populations with their own customs, legends and problems. The world of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is 30 times bigger than The Witcher 2," as revealed by Adam Badowski, head of CD Projekt yesterday.Â
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP