- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
Flappy Bird developer, now called Touch Arcade, is working on a new mobile game called Swing Copters and there's an intense trailer out already (emphasis on 'intense'):
The history of mobile game sensation Flappy Bird was turbulent to say the least. The game is inexplicably popular and yet it rocketed to fame quicker than anything we've seen in the recent gaming history. In time, mobile services and app stores offered countless clones of the game.
Nguyen eventually pulled the game from sales, saying that it was "too popular." At the time, the popularity of the game was so vast that Dong Nguyen, the game's creator, was earning $50,000 a day. After a while, the game was on sale again, via Amazon Fire TV.
Well, I've had my own personal bite of that particular popularity cake.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP