- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Flappy Bird developer, now called Touch Arcade, is working on a new mobile game called Swing Copters and there's an intense trailer out already (emphasis on 'intense'):
The history of mobile game sensation Flappy Bird was turbulent to say the least. The game is inexplicably popular and yet it rocketed to fame quicker than anything we've seen in the recent gaming history. In time, mobile services and app stores offered countless clones of the game.
Nguyen eventually pulled the game from sales, saying that it was "too popular." At the time, the popularity of the game was so vast that Dong Nguyen, the game's creator, was earning $50,000 a day. After a while, the game was on sale again, via Amazon Fire TV.
Well, I've had my own personal bite of that particular popularity cake.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP