- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Flappy Bird developer, now called Touch Arcade, is working on a new mobile game called Swing Copters and there's an intense trailer out already (emphasis on 'intense'):
The history of mobile game sensation Flappy Bird was turbulent to say the least. The game is inexplicably popular and yet it rocketed to fame quicker than anything we've seen in the recent gaming history. In time, mobile services and app stores offered countless clones of the game.
Nguyen eventually pulled the game from sales, saying that it was "too popular." At the time, the popularity of the game was so vast that Dong Nguyen, the game's creator, was earning $50,000 a day. After a while, the game was on sale again, via Amazon Fire TV.
Well, I've had my own personal bite of that particular popularity cake.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP