- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Flappy Bird developer, now called Touch Arcade, is working on a new mobile game called Swing Copters and there's an intense trailer out already (emphasis on 'intense'):
The history of mobile game sensation Flappy Bird was turbulent to say the least. The game is inexplicably popular and yet it rocketed to fame quicker than anything we've seen in the recent gaming history. In time, mobile services and app stores offered countless clones of the game.
Nguyen eventually pulled the game from sales, saying that it was "too popular." At the time, the popularity of the game was so vast that Dong Nguyen, the game's creator, was earning $50,000 a day. After a while, the game was on sale again, via Amazon Fire TV.
Well, I've had my own personal bite of that particular popularity cake.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP