- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
- Mornin '16
- Pillars of Eternity Getting Huge Update with White March Part 2
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta Announced
- REVIEW: The Witness
- Doom Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- Batman: Arkham Knight Canceled for Mac and Linux
- XCOM 2 Ready to Land Near You
- Overwatch Closed Beta Back Next Week
- Dark Souls 3 Gameplay Footage Leaks, Fans Kinda Worried
Flappy Bird developer, now called Touch Arcade, is working on a new mobile game called Swing Copters and there's an intense trailer out already (emphasis on 'intense'):
The history of mobile game sensation Flappy Bird was turbulent to say the least. The game is inexplicably popular and yet it rocketed to fame quicker than anything we've seen in the recent gaming history. In time, mobile services and app stores offered countless clones of the game.
Nguyen eventually pulled the game from sales, saying that it was "too popular." At the time, the popularity of the game was so vast that Dong Nguyen, the game's creator, was earning $50,000 a day. After a while, the game was on sale again, via Amazon Fire TV.
Well, I've had my own personal bite of that particular popularity cake.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP