- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
The video game sensation Flappy Bird has returned. However, it is only available for Amazon Fire TV set-top box. It's also called Flappy Birds Family and offers extra features, including multiplayer. Hm, interesting.
Mind you, the crux of the whole damn frustrating thing remains the same - dive through those stupid pillars and pipes. Just to remind you, Nguyen said that Flappy Bird would be back this month. He took the game offline describing it as "too popular."
"It happened to become an addictive product. I think it has become a problem," said Nguyen to Forbes. "To solve that problem, it's best to take down Flappy Bird. It's gone forever." Not quite forever, then.
Ah, yes, Flappy Bird. Good memories.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP