- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
The video game sensation Flappy Bird has returned. However, it is only available for Amazon Fire TV set-top box. It's also called Flappy Birds Family and offers extra features, including multiplayer. Hm, interesting.
Mind you, the crux of the whole damn frustrating thing remains the same - dive through those stupid pillars and pipes. Just to remind you, Nguyen said that Flappy Bird would be back this month. He took the game offline describing it as "too popular."
"It happened to become an addictive product. I think it has become a problem," said Nguyen to Forbes. "To solve that problem, it's best to take down Flappy Bird. It's gone forever." Not quite forever, then.
Ah, yes, Flappy Bird. Good memories.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP