- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
The video game sensation Flappy Bird has returned. However, it is only available for Amazon Fire TV set-top box. It's also called Flappy Birds Family and offers extra features, including multiplayer. Hm, interesting.
Mind you, the crux of the whole damn frustrating thing remains the same - dive through those stupid pillars and pipes. Just to remind you, Nguyen said that Flappy Bird would be back this month. He took the game offline describing it as "too popular."
"It happened to become an addictive product. I think it has become a problem," said Nguyen to Forbes. "To solve that problem, it's best to take down Flappy Bird. It's gone forever." Not quite forever, then.
Ah, yes, Flappy Bird. Good memories.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP