- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
The video game sensation Flappy Bird has returned. However, it is only available for Amazon Fire TV set-top box. It's also called Flappy Birds Family and offers extra features, including multiplayer. Hm, interesting.
Mind you, the crux of the whole damn frustrating thing remains the same - dive through those stupid pillars and pipes. Just to remind you, Nguyen said that Flappy Bird would be back this month. He took the game offline describing it as "too popular."
"It happened to become an addictive product. I think it has become a problem," said Nguyen to Forbes. "To solve that problem, it's best to take down Flappy Bird. It's gone forever." Not quite forever, then.
Ah, yes, Flappy Bird. Good memories.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP