- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
The video game sensation Flappy Bird has returned. However, it is only available for Amazon Fire TV set-top box. It's also called Flappy Birds Family and offers extra features, including multiplayer. Hm, interesting.
Mind you, the crux of the whole damn frustrating thing remains the same - dive through those stupid pillars and pipes. Just to remind you, Nguyen said that Flappy Bird would be back this month. He took the game offline describing it as "too popular."
"It happened to become an addictive product. I think it has become a problem," said Nguyen to Forbes. "To solve that problem, it's best to take down Flappy Bird. It's gone forever." Not quite forever, then.
Ah, yes, Flappy Bird. Good memories.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP