- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Some of the more experienced gamers are bound to remember Delphine Software. They were responsible for video game classics such as Another World (1991) and Flashback ('92), both of which are my personal favorites by the way. Anyhow, if you're recall, back in 2006 game designer Eric Chahi, responsible for creating Another World, independently released remastered version of the game.
Meanwhile, it turns out that Delphine Software might do the same thing with Flashback, that's according to French site Gameblog, which posted an image with what appears to be tweaked and improved visuals for the old side-scrolling puzzler/adventure game.
As far as I remember, Flashback was tremendously hard to beat, but it was an extremely fun game and playing a remake would awesome indeed. Hope this report is accurate.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP