- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
Some of the more experienced gamers are bound to remember Delphine Software. They were responsible for video game classics such as Another World (1991) and Flashback ('92), both of which are my personal favorites by the way. Anyhow, if you're recall, back in 2006 game designer Eric Chahi, responsible for creating Another World, independently released remastered version of the game.
Meanwhile, it turns out that Delphine Software might do the same thing with Flashback, that's according to French site Gameblog, which posted an image with what appears to be tweaked and improved visuals for the old side-scrolling puzzler/adventure game.
As far as I remember, Flashback was tremendously hard to beat, but it was an extremely fun game and playing a remake would awesome indeed. Hope this report is accurate.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP