- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Some of the more experienced gamers are bound to remember Delphine Software. They were responsible for video game classics such as Another World (1991) and Flashback ('92), both of which are my personal favorites by the way. Anyhow, if you're recall, back in 2006 game designer Eric Chahi, responsible for creating Another World, independently released remastered version of the game.
Meanwhile, it turns out that Delphine Software might do the same thing with Flashback, that's according to French site Gameblog, which posted an image with what appears to be tweaked and improved visuals for the old side-scrolling puzzler/adventure game.
As far as I remember, Flashback was tremendously hard to beat, but it was an extremely fun game and playing a remake would awesome indeed. Hope this report is accurate.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP