- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
- Mornin '15
- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
Some of the more experienced gamers are bound to remember Delphine Software. They were responsible for video game classics such as Another World (1991) and Flashback ('92), both of which are my personal favorites by the way. Anyhow, if you're recall, back in 2006 game designer Eric Chahi, responsible for creating Another World, independently released remastered version of the game.
Meanwhile, it turns out that Delphine Software might do the same thing with Flashback, that's according to French site Gameblog, which posted an image with what appears to be tweaked and improved visuals for the old side-scrolling puzzler/adventure game.
As far as I remember, Flashback was tremendously hard to beat, but it was an extremely fun game and playing a remake would awesome indeed. Hope this report is accurate.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP