- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Some of the more experienced gamers are bound to remember Delphine Software. They were responsible for video game classics such as Another World (1991) and Flashback ('92), both of which are my personal favorites by the way. Anyhow, if you're recall, back in 2006 game designer Eric Chahi, responsible for creating Another World, independently released remastered version of the game.
Meanwhile, it turns out that Delphine Software might do the same thing with Flashback, that's according to French site Gameblog, which posted an image with what appears to be tweaked and improved visuals for the old side-scrolling puzzler/adventure game.
As far as I remember, Flashback was tremendously hard to beat, but it was an extremely fun game and playing a remake would awesome indeed. Hope this report is accurate.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP