- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
When Ken Levine announced he was closing down Irrational Games for a smaller enterprise, it seems that BioShock Vita has been shut down as well.
Levine originally announced a handheld BioShock game at Sony's E3 press conference in 2011. In 2012, Levine said it was something he was "still interested in," but that it was out of his hands and in the hands of the "business people." After more months of no word, Levine mentioned that they were trying to get everything lined up for the game to start.
Now that Irrational Games is gone, it's all up to 2K, and a representative from the company told CVG that they have "no update" on BioShock Vita. That's pretty much the final nail in the coffin.
Levine said that his game idea had a lot of potential, but it's apparent we'll never see what that was.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP