- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Yep, in a manner of speaking. You see, the two former key Infinity Ward members Jason West and Vince Zampella established Respawn and made Titanfall. Meanwhile, more ex Infinity Ward members fled the studio as it turns out, to make an indie studio called Reload.
Hm, Respawn and Reload... I see more members bunching off - Health Regen Software perhaps? No? Just a thought. Actually, that's not a bad name for a pharmacy shop. Damn it, I'm drifting again.
"Reload is developing contents to entertain [an] ever expanding audience by making games for upcoming Virtual Reality and existing platforms," reports IGN.
Man, Activision effectively disperse this lot. It feels like they're running from the plague.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP