- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Yep, in a manner of speaking. You see, the two former key Infinity Ward members Jason West and Vince Zampella established Respawn and made Titanfall. Meanwhile, more ex Infinity Ward members fled the studio as it turns out, to make an indie studio called Reload.
Hm, Respawn and Reload... I see more members bunching off - Health Regen Software perhaps? No? Just a thought. Actually, that's not a bad name for a pharmacy shop. Damn it, I'm drifting again.
"Reload is developing contents to entertain [an] ever expanding audience by making games for upcoming Virtual Reality and existing platforms," reports IGN.
Man, Activision effectively disperse this lot. It feels like they're running from the plague.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP