- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Yep, in a manner of speaking. You see, the two former key Infinity Ward members Jason West and Vince Zampella established Respawn and made Titanfall. Meanwhile, more ex Infinity Ward members fled the studio as it turns out, to make an indie studio called Reload.
Hm, Respawn and Reload... I see more members bunching off - Health Regen Software perhaps? No? Just a thought. Actually, that's not a bad name for a pharmacy shop. Damn it, I'm drifting again.
"Reload is developing contents to entertain [an] ever expanding audience by making games for upcoming Virtual Reality and existing platforms," reports IGN.
Man, Activision effectively disperse this lot. It feels like they're running from the plague.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP