- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
Yep, in a manner of speaking. You see, the two former key Infinity Ward members Jason West and Vince Zampella established Respawn and made Titanfall. Meanwhile, more ex Infinity Ward members fled the studio as it turns out, to make an indie studio called Reload.
Hm, Respawn and Reload... I see more members bunching off - Health Regen Software perhaps? No? Just a thought. Actually, that's not a bad name for a pharmacy shop. Damn it, I'm drifting again.
"Reload is developing contents to entertain [an] ever expanding audience by making games for upcoming Virtual Reality and existing platforms," reports IGN.
Man, Activision effectively disperse this lot. It feels like they're running from the plague.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP