- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
Yep, in a manner of speaking. You see, the two former key Infinity Ward members Jason West and Vince Zampella established Respawn and made Titanfall. Meanwhile, more ex Infinity Ward members fled the studio as it turns out, to make an indie studio called Reload.
Hm, Respawn and Reload... I see more members bunching off - Health Regen Software perhaps? No? Just a thought. Actually, that's not a bad name for a pharmacy shop. Damn it, I'm drifting again.
"Reload is developing contents to entertain [an] ever expanding audience by making games for upcoming Virtual Reality and existing platforms," reports IGN.
Man, Activision effectively disperse this lot. It feels like they're running from the plague.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP