- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
You don't have to be a fan of basketball to have heard of the PR storm LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling caused a few weeks ago. The NBA forced him sell his team, and who should buy it but former Microsfot CEO Steve Ballmer. The team cost him a mere $2 billion.
Ballmer left Microsoft this past August, not long after Microsoft's troublesome Xbox One E3 reveal. I don't think anyone could have predicted that his next move would be a sports team ownership.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP