- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Sony Close PSP PSN Access in a Few Regions
- Magicka 2 Karaoke Contest
- PlayStation 4 #1 Console Seller 8 Months in a Row
- EA Launches Official FIFA TV Commercial
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead Season 2 Review
- EA Claims that the New iPhones are Comparable to New Gen Consoles
- Grand Theft Auto V PC & Next-Gen Versions Dated
You don't have to be a fan of basketball to have heard of the PR storm LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling caused a few weeks ago. The NBA forced him sell his team, and who should buy it but former Microsfot CEO Steve Ballmer. The team cost him a mere $2 billion.
Ballmer left Microsoft this past August, not long after Microsoft's troublesome Xbox One E3 reveal. I don't think anyone could have predicted that his next move would be a sports team ownership.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP