- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
You don't have to be a fan of basketball to have heard of the PR storm LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling caused a few weeks ago. The NBA forced him sell his team, and who should buy it but former Microsfot CEO Steve Ballmer. The team cost him a mere $2 billion.
Ballmer left Microsoft this past August, not long after Microsoft's troublesome Xbox One E3 reveal. I don't think anyone could have predicted that his next move would be a sports team ownership.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP