- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
You don't have to be a fan of basketball to have heard of the PR storm LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling caused a few weeks ago. The NBA forced him sell his team, and who should buy it but former Microsfot CEO Steve Ballmer. The team cost him a mere $2 billion.
Ballmer left Microsoft this past August, not long after Microsoft's troublesome Xbox One E3 reveal. I don't think anyone could have predicted that his next move would be a sports team ownership.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP