- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
You don't have to be a fan of basketball to have heard of the PR storm LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling caused a few weeks ago. The NBA forced him sell his team, and who should buy it but former Microsfot CEO Steve Ballmer. The team cost him a mere $2 billion.
Ballmer left Microsoft this past August, not long after Microsoft's troublesome Xbox One E3 reveal. I don't think anyone could have predicted that his next move would be a sports team ownership.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP