- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
It's the only way to go, of course. If you've worked on an eminent video game franchise such as fucking Tomb Raider, the natural course to take is to open an iOS studio. Well, just so you know, the ex-TR members in question are designers Anna Marsh and Sarah van Rompaey, who are currently aiming to establish a new female-orientated studio called Lady Shotgun Games, which is going to target iOS platforms.
"Big projects and big companies obviously have lots of people involved and lots of hoops to jump through to get a game to release," Anna Marsh said. "It's great to be able to do something that little bit more organically, more freely, where we can put together a game that we simply think is a just lots of fun to play without trying to please all of the people all of the time. There's never been a better time to do something as an indie - it's possible to develop a great game for mobile on a realistic budget, so we're embracing the moment."
We wish 'em the best of luck in their future endeavors.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP