- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
It's the only way to go, of course. If you've worked on an eminent video game franchise such as fucking Tomb Raider, the natural course to take is to open an iOS studio. Well, just so you know, the ex-TR members in question are designers Anna Marsh and Sarah van Rompaey, who are currently aiming to establish a new female-orientated studio called Lady Shotgun Games, which is going to target iOS platforms.
"Big projects and big companies obviously have lots of people involved and lots of hoops to jump through to get a game to release," Anna Marsh said. "It's great to be able to do something that little bit more organically, more freely, where we can put together a game that we simply think is a just lots of fun to play without trying to please all of the people all of the time. There's never been a better time to do something as an indie - it's possible to develop a great game for mobile on a realistic budget, so we're embracing the moment."
We wish 'em the best of luck in their future endeavors.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP