- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
It's the only way to go, of course. If you've worked on an eminent video game franchise such as fucking Tomb Raider, the natural course to take is to open an iOS studio. Well, just so you know, the ex-TR members in question are designers Anna Marsh and Sarah van Rompaey, who are currently aiming to establish a new female-orientated studio called Lady Shotgun Games, which is going to target iOS platforms.
"Big projects and big companies obviously have lots of people involved and lots of hoops to jump through to get a game to release," Anna Marsh said. "It's great to be able to do something that little bit more organically, more freely, where we can put together a game that we simply think is a just lots of fun to play without trying to please all of the people all of the time. There's never been a better time to do something as an indie - it's possible to develop a great game for mobile on a realistic budget, so we're embracing the moment."
We wish 'em the best of luck in their future endeavors.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP