- Star Trek Online Adds Leonard Nimoy Memorials
- FEATURE: Most Disappointing Final Bosses in Recent History
- Blizzard Offers Free College Tuition to Winner of Collegiate Heroes of the Storm Tournament
- Roller Coaster Tycoon World Gameplay Trailer
- New King's Quest Will Use Choice to Tell Story
- Valve on Source 2 Games and Steam
- Elite: Dangerous Should be Great on Xbox One
- Valve Lists Steam Machine Rigs and Pricing
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
It's the only way to go, of course. If you've worked on an eminent video game franchise such as fucking Tomb Raider, the natural course to take is to open an iOS studio. Well, just so you know, the ex-TR members in question are designers Anna Marsh and Sarah van Rompaey, who are currently aiming to establish a new female-orientated studio called Lady Shotgun Games, which is going to target iOS platforms.
"Big projects and big companies obviously have lots of people involved and lots of hoops to jump through to get a game to release," Anna Marsh said. "It's great to be able to do something that little bit more organically, more freely, where we can put together a game that we simply think is a just lots of fun to play without trying to please all of the people all of the time. There's never been a better time to do something as an indie - it's possible to develop a great game for mobile on a realistic budget, so we're embracing the moment."
We wish 'em the best of luck in their future endeavors.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP