- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Forza 5 developer Turn10 announced that they are about to release a patch for the game that will cut all of the prices of the on-disc vehicles by 45%. This patch may come as early as next week.
For example, the Ferrari 250 GTO normally costs 6 million credits, but with this patch, it will cost only 2 million credits.
The patch will also double the rate of income, allowing players to earn money faster. Turn 10 says that players will be able to earn new cars in one-fifth the time they earned them in Forza 4.
Two new multiplayer modes will also be added—drag racing and tag mode. Tag will have three different types: Keep The It, Tag Virus, and Pass The It. Drag racing will allow 16 players in one lobby with one-on-one duels or eight drivers on the strip.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP