- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Forza 5 developer Turn10 announced that they are about to release a patch for the game that will cut all of the prices of the on-disc vehicles by 45%. This patch may come as early as next week.
For example, the Ferrari 250 GTO normally costs 6 million credits, but with this patch, it will cost only 2 million credits.
The patch will also double the rate of income, allowing players to earn money faster. Turn 10 says that players will be able to earn new cars in one-fifth the time they earned them in Forza 4.
Two new multiplayer modes will also be added—drag racing and tag mode. Tag will have three different types: Keep The It, Tag Virus, and Pass The It. Drag racing will allow 16 players in one lobby with one-on-one duels or eight drivers on the strip.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP