- Titanfall Outsells inFAMOUS Second Son in March
- RUMOR: 2D Prince of Persia is in the Works
- New Bound by Flame Hero Screenshots
- Microsoft Sells 5 Million Xbox One Units to Retailers
- Risen 3 Cinematic Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
Forza 5 developer Turn10 announced that they are about to release a patch for the game that will cut all of the prices of the on-disc vehicles by 45%. This patch may come as early as next week.
For example, the Ferrari 250 GTO normally costs 6 million credits, but with this patch, it will cost only 2 million credits.
The patch will also double the rate of income, allowing players to earn money faster. Turn 10 says that players will be able to earn new cars in one-fifth the time they earned them in Forza 4.
Two new multiplayer modes will also be added—drag racing and tag mode. Tag will have three different types: Keep The It, Tag Virus, and Pass The It. Drag racing will allow 16 players in one lobby with one-on-one duels or eight drivers on the strip.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP