- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
- Mornin '13
- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
And that's about all I can say about Forza 5.
Okay, that's not all. Forza Motorsport 3 is the one game in the series I devoted most of my time to. That was one terrific racer. Forza 4 was great as well, but the third installment felt better for some reason (hm, even though I rated 4 a bit higher than 3, but who's keeping score?). Anyway, why the hell am I reviewing these things anyway? It practically feels like they've recycled the same damn game for ages.
The cars still look better and better though, and now with incoming next-generation tech, I think that flashy cars will look even more convincing, so we'll be able to masturbate more successfully thanks to all that photo-realism.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP