- Mornin '13
- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
Now, if you'll recall, we talked about Forza recently and I must say it's one of the few racing games that got my attention. Both Forza 3 and Forza 4 offered a pretty solid combo of realistic driving sims and arcade-style racing.
If you wish to get your mitts on the upcoming sequel, Forza Motorsport 5, you should know that the game is an Xbox One exclusive and will be available when the console launches on November 22, 2013. You can also pre-order, of course.
In Forza 5 they really seem to be pushing the boundries of in-game photo realism. We can't wait to get our hands on this one. This rather cool video for the game, shows one of the world's most delightful supercars, the McLaren as it dashes at hight speed on the captivating track.
Check it out:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP